Friday 4 November 2011

Happy Birthday Nishikido Ryo ♥

I know, I little bit late 4 wishes here...but I'm really dead tired yesterday =( I just collapse into my bed without ever change my cloth T_T So, tired~ SORRY minna-san~

Happy Birthday Nishikido Ryo 

 

"May your life full with bless & happiness in your special day~"


Here some gift to fans ^_^ Hope you like it...


Myojo 2011 May
Nishikido Ryo
When I was a kid… I was cute (laughs). Since I was cute I always got good roles during plays in kindergarten. I was close with Ko-chan, a kid with a big body who was like the leader, Teishi-kun and Hiro-kun, we were always playing together. At the time I liked a girl named Asami-chan, and recently there was a class reunion where everyone gathered after a long time. At that time I said to Asami-chan “I used to really like you”, she said that she used to like Ko-chan, the truth came to light. My first love didn’t bear any fruit…

My adult level is still around 5%. I haven’t changed at all since I was a kid. Even the food I like have been yakisoba and fried chicken. I’ll probably eat it all happily all my life (laughs). In the first place, when do you call one an adult? A person who knows the right from wrong and says his feelings out loud… Also, a person who knows all kinds of things! Like Miyazawa Tetsuya from “Ariehen ∞ Sekai”. I like people who know a lot of things and I want to become like that too. So if I have some doubts I go look it up immediately. Like “where do swallows spend winters?” (laughs). Anyways, Miyazawa-san is an amazing person who can answer any kind of question. I met him once during work, he also came to our live; I seriously want to exchange phone numbers and go eat with him, but I just can’t say it… So currently I’m asking Murakami-kun “Please, set up lunch with Miyazawa-san!”. If I meet him, I want him to tell me about the Han race, Taiwan or about anything else related to China!



111103 - Kanjani Sentai ∞Ranger - hina/yasu/tatsu/ryo/baru
Murakami Shingo
I'm on a location shoot with Ryo for the first time in a while!
He's been laughing all day since this morning~!
The weather's good too, it's a nice feeling day!

By the way,
Nabisco's was quite a game wasn't it~.
I think for the Reds, it's a title they want to win no matter what.
(Especially this season)
But I hope they switch to trying to stay in the league matches now!

Also, a totally different topic, but Yasu is apparently going to buy me a track suit (lol)
Why he's doing this
Should be obvious if you've watched Music Lovers, right (lol)?



Okura Tadayoshi
Happy Birthday
 Today, it's his-
 That.s right, it's our
 Nishiyan's birthday
 That means that
 27 years ago today
 He was born into this world
 Nishiyan's like
 A lion
 When you enter his territory
 He growls at you
 He has that sort of strictness
 But his sense of camaraderie is strong
 Once he accepts you
 When you're in the same pack as he is
 He gives you
 Kindness like family
 He seems scary, but he's kind
 People depend on him
 And end up loving him
 Please keep on being
 That sort of Ryo-chan from now on too
 Take me surfing again
 Congrats-congrats~


Yasuda Shota
The other day,
I got hungry, and since I had the time,
 For~ the~ first~ time~ in a while~, I cooked for myself!!!
 But see,
 All I can cook
 Is about curry~, so I made curry
 The ingredients were~
 Chicken~, and onions~, and carrots~, and the mushroom series~, and zucchini
 My curry
 Often has the mushroom series in it~
 Sometimes
 I make curry with only the mushroom series~
 And then,
 When I make curry,
 It makes me want to eat till it's gone~
 It was delicious
 Would you like to
 Come eat too~? lol
 Ah,
 But,
 I ate it all lol
 Maybe some other time
 If the chance comes
 And then and then,
 Today is Culture day
 Taking this chance,
 Why don't you try finding out more about Japanese culture?
 It's Nikkido Ryo-chan's birthday too, so


Nishikido Ryo
Hi, I've turned 27.

It's Nishikido here.

I'll work hard



Shibutani Subaru
Today is Nishikido Ryo's 27th birthday.
Congrats, Ryo.
 Ryo's now 27 years old already.
 But I'm 30 years old now, so then it makes sense that Ryo is 27 years old.
 Everyone send him your congratulations too!
 Congrats, Ryo.
 Happy day!




Translation from magazine (I forget which one)


   

Q :What was your dinner yesterday ?
Fresh chinese noddles and Chawan (chinese fries rice). After work I went to the haïr dresser to cut my hair, they gladly accept that I order some food.

Q : Could you tell us what you’re wearing today.
Black T-shirt, jean and black sun-sandals.

Q : Recently you have been congratulate on ?
My friends said that the new dorama in which I play is interesting. Thanks !

Q : The last mail ou conversation with one of your bandmates was what ?
A mail from Shou-chan saying : « I just watched your dorama which was on my hard disk, as a fan you have all my support. Keep at it ! ». But I didn’t reply. (laugh)

Q : Whan was the last time you went to a conbini ?
Yesterday. I went to buy fruits jelly . Personnaly, I went often in conbini, once a day.

Q : When was your last converstion with your family ?
The day before yesterday. I asked my mum to learn the way to cook the Kansai sukiyaki.
Because of the dorama filming, the beginning of recording for the album, recently I haven’t a day of rest. But when the filming started only in afternoon I went surfing. Nothing else.
I spoke about it before but when the work the day before yesterday finished earlier and I realy want to eat sukiyaki, so with a friend we cooked it together. Sincerely, i twas the little Brother of my friend, i don’t know why but I cook often with him. Well I cook and he washes. Furthermore I prefer the Tokoy’s sukiyaki than the Kansai’s sukiyaki. Tokyo’s sukiyaki makes the meat boil isn’t it, whereas Osaka’s sukiyaki maket it grill. That’s why I went to a supermarket and called my mum in the butcher department, for the ingrédients and the way to cook. Because it was the occasion I bought 4 good pièce of méat for 2 000yens about, let’s do it ! The plastic wasn’t white or black, that’s a really luxurious product ! (laugh) As expected i twas delicious. Then I wanted to eat fresh vegetables and I cooked a salad. Cucumber, lettuce, eggs, crumb of tuna, and wakame, tofu and fried tofu, and leek ! Recently I was satisfied by what I cooked for myself, often in the magazine as « Otokomeshi » (Lunch-Men) they makes spécial editions. Reading it, it’s look really appetizing so I took the recipe in photo with my phone to save it. Every time with my friend we choose a recipe in this list and try to make it, the next time because automnum is coming it would be donburi with pork and mushroom that we challenged.

Nishikido Ryo

Happy Birthday Nishikido Ryo 



credit to enshingeotakuhaspie & kanjani8



No comments: