Wednesday 30 November 2011

MAMA2011 Report

Angle's perform at MAMA 2011 in Singapore
  
I know it's late...but I'm 2 excited to report this coz'...

I just watch MAMA2011(Mnet Asian Music Awards) in Singapore an it's awesome! My angle's Girl Generation winning Artist of The Year, Best Female Group & Best Female Dance Performance  ^_^v (don't worry there will be up coming story from media) The angel's also do a performance n it awesome. They are so gorgeous! Grrrr~

In this even, Koda Kumi make special performance n it's great with full of energy ^^ She perform 3 song which is Ai No Uta (dressing in red dress), V.I.P  (so damn sexy n hot) & Bling Bling (awesome!)  I really enjoyed!

The MAMA 2011 in Singapore are really grant! So good! So crowd! Mostly I love the prop, it's fantastic! Suggoi na~ I love how the stage present in each performance... incredible! Brilliant! Each performance... GOSH! Happening!

The angle's performance on stage  are so gorgeous 2! Their appearance are so damn cute...kirei na~ Kyaa~ I love when they dance at remix part...such a HOT! To the surprise of everyone watching, the familiar music of ‘The Boys’ suddenly transitioned into a fast-paced, overpowering, bracing as hell, electro-heavy remix of their title song. The Korean lyrics transitioned into the English ones, the choreography was expanded upon and embellished, and the girls were now dancing at 1,039 beats per minute. Absolutely outstanding performance from – not a girls’ generation – but a goddesses’ generation!

Hahaha I'm crazy right now ^o^ Sorry 4 that ><  Well, this my worse report hahahahaha >_< over excited! Just ignore me after this ^^' Hahahaha *dancing all around*

1 comment:

Lybrint said...

Indeed ^_^ Koda Kumi really gorgeus on stage ^^ Thank U my friend 4 the hot scans =)