Monday 31 October 2011

[translation] 111017 Orisuta - Yoko & Ryo

111017 Orisuta article is really nice n short for eito

  
"Kanjani∞'s Janiben" Yokoyama Yuu X Nishikido Ryo


Sukiyanen Osaka letters
We've recently been seeing lots of Nishikido Ryo having a strong attitude towards the Yokoyama Yuu, the older one. We asked them themselves how this relationship came to be! We further asked them about their hopes for the upcoming Dome tour.


We'll always make sure that we can express ourselves as Kanjani∞

--- So in recent episodes of Janiben, Nishikido-san teasing Yokoyama-san seems to have become a developed pattern?
Yokoyama: I was teased again just now too~.
--- When Sandwich Man was guesting, right? It was totally a comedic skit in the 3-takku Number One corner, where Nishikido-san forced the sushi he'd been playing with to Yokoyama-san (laughs).
Yokoyama: Subaru, Nishikido, and Ohkura do that kind of thing to me relatively often.
--- Was it from that episode with the Claimer skit that Yokoyama-san became a target of teasing?
Yokoyama: I don't know. It's not like we do it consciously. It's just that, well, even Nishikido used to speak politely to me before. Not only Dokkun, Maru and Yasu and Ohkura too. But it was probably after we debuted ('04), they suddenly stopped it...... And then they started teasing me now and then, I think.
--- So like, Nishikido-san, when you look at Yokoyama-san, you sometimes... get this urge to take get aggressive?
Nishikido: *flustered* No, not at all! Like even just now, I had no idea when the right timing to force over the sushi was.
--- You said it made you happy when Yokoyama-san complimented your comments during the Darts segment for 24 hr TV.
Nishikido: *embarrassed* Ah, yes yes yes.
Yokoyama: I wasn't complimenting him or anything. I just said "That was funny!." We were still on live TV at that point but he got real happy and was like "REALLY?" *looks at nishikido* Hyahaha!
--- It just made you happy that Yokoyama-san, who's so good and strict at comedy, said that you were funny, right?
Nishikido: *relieved* Right. It made me happy.
Yokoyama: I'm not strict or anything.
--- Our impression that there're more on-the-spot comedy skits these days. It's like, there's this moment where everyone jumps onto the same chance for comedy.
Yokoyama: I guess since we've been in the same group for so long, we kind of know who'll go do what next.
Nishikido: Mm, you're probably right there.
Yokoyama: It's just that, and I say this all the time, but it's not that I'm doing it intentionally. It's fun, so I just go along with it.
--- We'd like to hear a bit about the Dome tour as well. Cliche question, but what're your thoughts on it?
Yokoyama: We've experienced what it's like when the venue's not full. Now that we get to have a five dome tour like this, we know that it's not something that just anyone can do. If we're going to do it, we're going to make it a success. But it also means that there're be more people for each show, so we really feel strongly how we want "everyone who watches to be satisfied."
Nishikido: When I first heard about it, it simply made me happy. As far as content goes...... I can't say until we have our discussions, but I think we'll come up with things that're only possible in dome class venues.
--- We heard that the new album has songs from Sukima Switch, Ketsumeishi, and other artists?
Nishikido: We're thankful that lots of people gave us songs, but I think that we always need to make it so that we can express ourselves as Kanjani∞. The five domes, famous artists writing songs for us, I want for us to do the best, without being flung around by big titles like that.



credit to enshinge

No comments: