Saturday 15 October 2011

[translation] 111014 Kanjani Sentai ∞Ranger - Nishikido Ryo


Hello.
Nishikido here.
As the media has already reported, my leaving of NEWS has been decided.
I think that many of you were surprised,
But this was the hard choice that I made after having thought about it for so long.
Ever since I debuted, I always had two schedules and groups to deal with in parallel, something nobody had ever done, and it constantly worried me that as a result, that I was causing trouble for both groups.
To everyone who's supported NEWS' Nishikdo till now, thank you so much.
From now on, I am going to be devoted as Kanjani∞'s Nishikido Ryo, and I would be grateful if you warmly watched over me.
And please forever support the new NEWS that Koyama, Kato, Masuda, and Tegoshi will be delivering.

-----------------------------------------------------

111014 MS comment by Ryo in opening section:

I think many were surprised, there were issues with schedule management, and by being in two groups at once there were things that had to be worked out, it always troubled me that I might be causing trouble for the two groups, so well, yes, from now on, i'm going to be working hard as Kanajani∞'s Nishikido Ryo, so i'd be gratefyl if you could support me. Also, NEWS'- everyone, please support the new NEWS as well as Yamapi from now on too.


also, since this caught my eye and is somewhat relevant, an excerpt from an youkai bemu press conference, kame's comment:

After the press conference, Kamenashi answered questions from the press. When asked to comment on "The remaining NEWS members, Kamenashi commented "They're not 'remaining' [members]. It's not about what's good or what's bad, it's the answer they arrived at after working together for a long time." It seemed that since Akanishi Jin left KAT-TUN in July last year, this wasn't something that was totally foreign to Kamenashi. He expressed his personal opinion saying "In our case, there was the study abroad, and it was totally different, it's not something that can be compared. Each person has their own life, and so you have to work things out within that." When asked about the possibility of Kamenashi himself leaving KAT-TUN, he denied it saying "There's nothing like that for me! The possibility is zero!"


source: cinema today
credit to enshinge

No comments: