Monday 11 April 2011

[drabble] Talk to me...

Author: [info]lybrint 
Pairing: RyoDa
Rating: G , PG-13, romance, angst...
Summary: Ryo got short life to leave with his belove. Ueda crying in heart for what he will lost… (Sorry I’m bad on summary) 
Warning: un-beta fic…so there will be hole any where…sorry for that…*bow* 


"I have been the burial place of my choosing." Ryo look peacefully to Ueda gloomy face. 

“Where?” Ueda look at Ryo smiley. He holds his tear from falling in front of Ryo.

"Not far from here. At the top of the hill, under the maple trees, overlooking the lake. It’s very quiet and peaceful. It’s a good place to think.

”Ryo hold Ueda hands.

“Do you intend to think there?” Ueda look at Ryo pale face. 

At the moment they look each other and they chuckle.

"Are you going to come visit?" Ryo ask.

“Visiting?” Ueda look at Ryo.

“Come chat. Come on evening. You always come on evening to talk with me. ”Ryo voice persuasive to Ueda ears. 

Evenings are really nice to grab the emotion peacefully. 

"Right, calm evening. Come talk later?"Ueda look smiley at Ryo.

He was getting weaker. Ueda thought. His eyes full of mix feeling toward Ryo and his future without him. 

"Look at me," Ryo said.

Ueda eyes are not everywhere. He still stares to Ryo face. 

"Will you come to my grave, tell your problem?" Ryo look outside through window. The sky are really blue and beautiful.

“My problem?” Ueda frown to Ryo. 

"Yes."Ryo look back to faces Ueda. 

“And you will give me the answer?”Ueda look firmly into Ryo eyes.

"I'll give what I can. Did I keep it? "Ryo look away from Ueda glare. 

Ueda imagine Ryo grave, on a hill, overlooking the lake, nine feet wide space above the ground where Ryo will be lay, filled with soil, put a stone mark on it. Maybe in a few weeks. Maybe in a few days. Ryo will see himself sitting there alone, hands on knees, staring towards the sky is empty.

“Will not be the same as before”, Ueda said…“No longer able to hear you speak.” He voice cracking. 

"Yes, talking ..."Ryo mumble. 

Ryo closed his eyes and smiled and looking at Ueda gently. 

"Here after I die, you talk and I will listen.” 

After that, both of them just silently enjoying the beautiful evening with every minute has left. 

-END-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my first drabble I ever write ^_^ so, be gentle with me ne >_< I hope minna enjoy reading this short fic...any commenthing from U guyz are really love =) 

No comments: