Monday 18 April 2011

[oneshot] Blue Paper Bird

Author: Lybrint
Pairing: RyoDa
Genre: Angst, romance
Rating: G
Summary: Unbelief…(I'm bad at summary)...
Disclaimer: I wish I can say I don’t want them
Warning: Unbeta, hole here and there…



Today is a bad day for Ryo. And why is exactly that will be? Ryo don’t sure enough to figure it out. Huh, he sighs… has being rejected again! Why?... Why it’s hard for Ryo to be desire to the word ‘L.O.V.E’? Is it his fault for not deserve love? Almost, all he previous girlfriends broken up with him with a same reason that he could not take it anymore. He is a Sexy Osaka Man. What are they expected?

“Sorry Ryo. You deserve to be love by people who caring for you much. I’m not the right person…”


Ryo walk all day around the park with his thought. His face is not showing any impression. Suddenly, he bumps by a guy. A weird beard guy that wearing a long black jacket. Ryo look at the weird guy carefully. The weird guys just walk away without say anything to him. Strange guy… Ryo thought. Ryo continue his walk, ignoring that man behind. He changes his step to his home. He needs to rest his body and mind. He feels exhausted when thinking of his love fate.

----

In a few hours later, Ryo already standing in front of his main door. He stay stood for a while. He feels odd. Strange thing happen today. But, he can’t define what it is. He takes out his key to enter the house. Clicking sound heard that the door can be open for the owner to enter in. Ryo enter in and close the door behind him slowly. He put out his shoes n switch on the switch. He passes the kitchen and his living room is brighter with lights on.


After a few steps forward into his own living room, he saw a figure at his couch lay down on it. Ryo took a peek on that figure. There is a man at his couch. Ryo slowly approach to that man and shove that body gently.


“Hey, wake up.” Ryo spoke.

No response.

“Hey, I said wake up” said Ryo in semi tone voice.

Still there is no response. That make Ryo patient level drop in second. He feels hot suddenly.

“Hey, are you deaf or what? Wake up or I pull you down harshly.” Ryo shout to that man and pull that man down immediately.


Bang! 


The man hit to the floor. The man in shock abruptly wake up n rub his head for being hit on the floor. He looks at Ryo innocently. Ryo eyes wide open with anger shown on his face.


“Who are you and what are you doing in my house?” Ryo glare to the man.

The man is still in position to regain he sleepiness.

“I’ll kick your ass right now if you still not answering Me.” Ask Ryo impatient.

“I’m sorry. But, Ryo, I’m back as I promise to you. To see you, remember?” the man said and looking at Ryo with a best smile he have.


Ehh! Who is this guy really? How he know my name? And what kind of promise I made with this weird guy?! Ryo look at the man carefully. Ryo realize the man in front of him has a good looking. Ryo hearts flinch. He seems a dream? Shocked? Of course he does feel shock because these men are so damn cute. He suddenly feels his blood rush to his face. Blush.

Suddenly, Ryo shock twice, that man hug him gently and the man whisper into his ear excitedly.


“Ryo! I keep my promise and here I am.” The men show the puppy eye to Ryo.

“Wait…it can’t be?” Ryo hit something into his memory. Something is familiar to this guy. He thought knows this guy somewhere.

“Your face look familiar to me?! Are you…are you…Ueda Tatsuya? Hime?” ask Ryo with wide eyes unbelief.

“H-how? Finally you are here. I’m waiting for you for so long time, hime.” Said Ryo in irritate voice.

“Hey! I thought that you forgot me Ryo.” Ueda pout and looking around with cross his arm.


Ha! He can’t belief this at all. He first lover from old school is looking for him. It’s just perfect time he shows up right now. Ryo thought with a smile on his face. But…but why he look younger then me? We just at the same age?! Hime just look like teenagers around 15 – 16 years old. He supposes around 21 years old just like me. And his hime cloth…looks like lot of white feathers around his body. Eh! How his hime enter into his house. Ryo curious and frown to his hime who busy looking around the living room of his.


“Ano…hime? How do you enter into this house?” ask Ryo.


Ueda stop looking around. He seems see something that attract him and hold something into his hand. He did not listening what Ryo talking about. He holds a frame of picture couple smiling happily to each other. Ueda stare and stood stand for a moment. Then he realize that Ryo watching him quietly.


“Ne…Ryo? Who is this girl? Is it your girlfriend?” in a low voice Ueda ask and slowly turn to look at Ryo.

Oh! My…Ueda just re-open Ryo sad history love.

“Eh…err…that’s…we already break off.” Ryo look at his hime sadly.

“Ryo, you really forgetting me ne.” slowly Ueda put the frame back to the position.

“Err…its being few years back when we still couple. Beside we still young back then…I thought when you leave me, you didn’t looking me back hime. I just…” Ryo look to his hime.

“…”

“Hime…”

“You know Ryo…everyday, I remembering you day and night. Even my body at another places, but my soul are stuck here with you Ryo…” Ueda look away from Ryo face.

“But, why you stop writing letter after entering high school then?”

“I got my own reason for that. It’s hard to talk it out. Right now I just have one night stand only, then I need to go before sunrise in the early morning,” Ueda explain why he stand here in Ryo house in a first place. Ueda sees Ryo face changing when he heard what his said.


What?! That just great…His hime right now are not human being already. But truly into deep of his heart he knows that person standing in front of him was his hime…his lover. Hime will not harm him or other thing that physically can hurt his body. What ever it is…his love, hime standing in front of him right now. He glad that, his hime show up here in a right timing. His wish for this entire time has being granted. Ryo smile to Ueda and hold a cold hand of his hime.


Hime there is a lot of thing I need to know and ask to you. I really don’t know what reason you come to see me like this? But I actually glad that you keep your promise as you did.


“Ne hime…its look that we lacking our time here, as you told me and I don’t want to waste any of it. Let go to fill our precious time together.” Ryo pull Ueda hands to his chest.

Ueda nod and smile to Ryo sweetly. “Ryo…”


----


“Ne, hime…When I see you, my mind flashing back to that moment, when we are together back then, and I never forget about it.” Ryo look into Ueda faces smile. Ryo continue his memories. “On that time, maybe we not realize it of anything we do that others can see that we are more then just a friend.” Ryo sigh. “Feel caring to each other and dearly loved to each other. In other words, we are willing to sacrifices of anything to protect our loves.” Ryo smile to Ueda with tender eyes.

Ueda know how was that feeling are.

“Yeah, I remember that…and do you still remember? You always write a wish on paper bird (like origami paper) and then you throw it away from the rooftop. You said back then, if we do that, our wish will reach to the sky and higher. But, you didn’t show me what you write on that paper bird…” Ryo reach for the air and continue. Ueda just listen it carefully to what Ryo want to say.

“I still remember the last word from you before living to a new place – Ryo, wait for me…I will back to find you soon – and know it’s being a couple of year already and I still wait for you. I wish for that time has come.”

“Hime…” Ueda look at Ryo with sore eyes.

“Hmm.”

“Is it a must, that you must leave before sunrise” Ryo voice hoping to his hime to stay with him longer.


“…” But, there is no answer from Ueda. He look so dumfounded when hear Ryo memories for along time.


“You know hime…the feelings that I felt right know are still the same as the back time then. I feel something missing into my life. There is not same without you.” Ryo confess.

And suddenly, Ryo got up abruptly and grab Ueda hand.

“It’s alright hime! Before you go…let go to that place again and throw the wishes as always, for one last time…before you go.” Ryo sound loudly.

“Ryo.” Ueda just look at Ryo face smiley. And follow to where Ryo want to take his. But it seems that Ueda know exactly where will it be.

“Harrghhh!! It’s already 3am in the morning.” Ryo shout to himself while looking to his watch. “Let’s go hime.”


----


After a while, they arrive at the old building apartment.

“Oh, I hope that I can make it on the time. From the house to this place take a lot of time and it’s about 2 hours already. We still have one hour left” Ryo thought.

“Wah! These places look so ancient. I’ll bet there are no people to live here.” Ryo mumbling while Ueda just listening to Ryo.


They enter the old building carefully. They cross the empty lobby. Ryo look around to find a lift to go to their special place ‘rooftop’. When he sees it there is a board mention that the lift is not in use anymore. Ryo sigh in disbelieve.


“What the hell…Arghhh…there are 20 levels to going up with staircase...” Ryo mumble to himself.

“ Ne hime, we need to upper top by staircase.” Ryo look at Ueda.

“Uhmm.”

“There is nothing can stop us now.” Ryo said confidently.


In few minute later with less air to breath in and out, they stop for a moment.


“Hah…hah...why it takes so long…”Ueda gasp for the air.

“Hah…Don’t worry hime…we already in half way…try to hold your-self up to us to the top level ne.” Ryo looked at each staircase that leads upward.

“Huh…huh…huh…not there yet?” said Ueda eagerly. Ryo just ignoring and walk step by step to the top.

“Huh…huh…Ryo, wait…wait…I’m tired.” Ueda grab Ryo hand to stop.
“Are you really tired, hime? Need to stop for a while?” ask Ryo worried.

“Huh…I think I can’t make it Ryo. Its look that we don’t have any more time left…I think it’s okay Ryo, I just giving up already.” Ueda said in low voice.

But it’s clearly into Ryo ears. Ryo feel burning inside his body and brain when heard the lost hope of his hime.

“Don’t you dare to give up right now, hime!!! I won’t allow that will happen. I’ll figure it out of something…hold on.” Ryo body got hot and hotter.


Then, Ryo give his back to Ueda. Ueda not bending or moving for a moment while he look at Ryo back. After awhile Ueda hang on Ryo back slowly. Slowly Ryo stand up and start to climb the stairs to a few level left. Ryo gasp a lot of air. His breathing unstable and he silently go to the top with full of his strength. At the last step, Ryo push the door and put down his hime slowly. Ryo try to calm himself down. Ueda just stare to Ryo exhausted faces.


“Ryo…” Ueda try to approach Ryo. Ueda watch Ryo sadly.


- NO!!! It’s already dawn –


“Ne hime…lets do it now…just throw this…” Ryo froze in a second. He looks his paper bird on his hand. It’s ruin already. Maybe, it happen when he on rush to the rooftop moment ago. Ryo feel frustrated.

“Arrrrgh…” suddenly Ueda feel uncomfortable to his body. He is shivering.

“Hime!!” Ryo surprised to see Ueda condition. He is panic.

“Don’t worry Ryo. I’m alright. I’m happy enough when see you again Ryo…” Ueda smile to Ryo lovingly. Ueda hugs Ryo for the last time.

“Hime! Don’t scare me like this. It’s not damn funny you know. Don’t ever you give up?” Ryo shout shockingly.

“Ryo, please…hugs me for the last time.” Ryo tighten his hug.

“Hime! Don’t leave me…I want you by my side forever.” Ryo appeal Ueda with sore voice.


----


“TIME’S UP!”

Ryo heard a strange loud voice coming to other corner of the rooftop. Both of them look at the stranger.


- Huh! There are others here apparently. Who is he? Whether he wants to take hime to go? –

- That…that…that man yesterday he jump too. What is he doing here? –


“As you ask…you have met him.” The stranger men ignore the reaction Ryo and Ueda glare.

“As you promise, you have to go now.” The man forced.


Flashback:


“You must help me. I did not get to see him. I’m dying…This is my last wish. You are a magician; you should be able to help me ...”

“I can only transfer your spirit in my pigeon so that you can see him before you die... but ...”

“Just one night. After that your spirit will leave ...” the magician continues.

“Great... just one night is enough! As long as I can fulfill my promise to him.” Ueda asking.


End of flashback.




Ryo suddenly felt the wind blowing around hime…and Ueda feel it too. Ueda bodies slowly fade away and disappear from view Ryo. The last words out of hime mouth to be heard by Ryo is “Ryo…Sayonara”


The wind had suddenly lost with his hime and replaced by a dove to fly away to his master. Mystery man did not say to Ryo and he passed away leaving Ryo alone with a feeling of disorder. After the man passed away ... Ryo felt lost. He seized up briefly to believe it. It was a long day for him. Ryo then realized the reality that his hime already gone. Leave him alone.


“NO!!!” Ryo shout from the rooftop.


Then he saw a paper bird in blue on his feet. He looks at it and…Suddenly tears fall to his face when he read the words behind the paper. Its hime wishes.


kind of a dream ... Hime appeared in front of him and disappear in front of him suddenly ... everything is too fast. Who live just a blue paper bird that says "Wish Ryo can live happily ever ..."- love, Tatsuya.”

-END-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This fic are really suck…I hate it…but still I want 2 post it here In my LJ 2 release my tension ^_^
So, minna this is my other one shot fic I wrote…I hope you all enjoyed it! (^^)v Commenting are love <3
Yawn~ >_<

No comments: