Wednesday 31 October 2012

SNSD - Concert, Jeans & Flower

    

It seems this days our Angle's are really busy with their elegant image ^_^ I'm so happy 4 them. Here are some of the event that our Angie involved:

SNSD’s Promotional Video for SBS KPop Super Concert



SNSD has a new promotional out for SBS KPop Super Concert in America coming up in November! I’ll let the video do the talking, but you get to hear Tiffany and her sexy English!


Credits: sbskpopsuperconcert@youtube & nukem384



SNSD to Endorse G-Star Raw 

  

SNSD
has been chosen as the newest models for the clothing brand G-Star Raw in Japan. Congrats to them on another endorsement and endless money for another great brand! I totally found this news ironic when I read it because I actually have the guys version of these jeans. I guess I have a little style and more confidence now that our ladies sport these jeans too .


Credits: wonderfulgeneration.net & nukem384



CDTV’s ‘新曲 Express’ Airs Preview of Flower Power 


On October 28th, Japanese TV station CDTV aired a preview of SNSD‘s upcoming song “Flower Power.” The track is high tempo and fast. Sounds like a good clubbin/dancing song to me! I’m sure the clubs will be all over this song once it comes out in a few weeks. One note, the single has been delayed 1 week, so it’s new scheduled release is November 21st.


Credits: soshified.com & nuken384


 

No comments: