Monday 26 December 2011

Wink Up 12/11 with EITO Part1

P
Kanjani8

Eito talks about their home habits! its very interesting, because sometimes they don't feel like real people to me. Its nice to know they do things i do, like brushing my teeth hahaha XD


1. What is the first thing you do upon reaching home?

ryo: take out my wallet, handphone, keys – everything in my pocket goes onto the table. actually, any random spot would do.

yasu: I turn on the music. ah but yesterday I didn’t. I recorded ‘Zenkai Girl’ and was watching it when I was invited out for dinner. so I went..

ohkura: change into my home clothes. cause if I’m wearing something like denim, I can’t relax.

baru: take off my clothes and change into home clothes.

maru: wash my hands, rinse my mouth. its especially important nowadays! (this was November.. so, hay fever?)

yoko: if it’s at night, I’ll take a shower. if it was early.. I’ll change into home clothes. but I don’t usually reach home that early, so.. shower!

hina: change into my home clothes. work is finally over~ its sorta signifies that.

2. What do you usually wear at home?

ryo: usual wear.. there’s no such thing. I only wear socks and pants. no such thing as sweaters and stuff. it only adds on to the laundry load! (laughs)

yasu: there’s nothing like that. pants only. I like to take off all my clothes when I reach home. and then after my bath I go to sleep in pants again..

ohkura: they’re very ossan-ish (laughs). t-shirt and shorts, or tank top and shorts. I find it impossible to relax just wearing shorts. if the shorts go past the knees, its no good too. I don’t like feeling too airy (exposed). but I take off my pants before putting on the shorts. the feeling of having sweats on only is good.. after my bath, i dress like this too. I wear the same thing the whole time when I’m at home.

baru: the length changes with the seasons, but its jerseys. and a shirt below the jersey.

maru: bottoms.. jerseys. there are black ones, grey, orange.. during winter velour fabric too. top.. I don’t remember (laughs)

…. is it possible to not remember??

yoko: pajamas. I have like, many of the same kind. there was a time when I answered ‘pajamas’ when people asked me what I wanted for my birthday. compared to sweats, pajamas are nicer to sleep in, no? because they’re made specifically to be slept in. during tours I bring my pajamas around too. I don’t like stuff like bath robes, they’re difficult to sleep in! I like to take my sleep very seriously.

hina: short sweat pants and t-shirt. during winter, its long sleeved t-shirt and long pants.

3. Around what time do you take a shower?

ryo: morning and night. well sometimes I skip the night, but morning is a must. sometimes I come home completely exhausted and fall flat asleep on my sofa. sleeping on the sofa happens very often. I will wake up in the morning and shower while thinking my back hurts~

yasu: I don’t think I’ve consciously made a decision about that. usually its before I sleep though. but I don’t take a shower, I take a bath. its gentle on the body and it’s a time for me to relax.

ohkura: morning before I leave home and night time, at around 10-11pm. without realising, its always around the same time. a shower in the morning, and a bath at night. cause the bath removes fatigue.

baru: no fixed timings! reaching home at night, there are times I bathe immediately. in the morning I take a bath too, its really varied. baths.. recently its been showers only huh.. the bath tub’s drain cover gets dirty and stuff (laughs), its just too much trouble. I’m in the shower gang! but.. I actually don’t do the cleaning. last year, I got a professional to do it for me. pros are amazing I tell ya! everything was glittering. I took about two hours.. but in this two hours I wasn’t doing nothing! there’s someone in my house you see.. I was talking to him, and serving him drinks.. ‘I’m putting the drink here, please have it!’. because we’re going to be together for 2 hours.. he was a good guy!

maru: morning and night. the ideal would be to have a bath at 9 and go to bed at 10! recently I’ve been properly having baths. its good on the heart!

yoko: upon reaching home. its not a shower though, I take a bath. I like to take a proper soak! and I go to the sauna a lot too.. maybe 2,3 times a week..

hina: anytime! once I’ve sweated I feel like I need a bath.. on Thursday we have recomen, so I bath late in the night. but no matter how tired I am, I’d take a bathe. it feels terrible not to take a bath.

4. Your favourite bath salt?

ryo: I was just thinking about it today. me, I haven’t entered a bath this year at all. I don’t think about it, so I just don’t do it. so.. I don’t use bath salts. baths are troublesome! I wash my tub, and then leave it so. I get it when people say they feel good after a bath. but the drag of having to wash it again.. beats the good feelings. (laughs)

yasu: mostly its something milky. or onsen minerals like germanium. for now I’m really into those with aromas. because bath salts have become an essential, so when I see one that looks good, I’ll just buy it to try. but if the milky ones run out I’ll go out of my way to go get some. nothing gives me a good feeling like some of those bath salts!

ohkura: stuff that makes me relax. I don’t really have a fixed idea what aroma is good.. I choose those that calm me down.. I write on the bottle ‘for relaxing’

baru: I don’t have one. I don’t use them, basically. they don’t calm me down or anything, so.

maru: nowadays I’m really into those fizzy bath salts. it’s the same theory as fizzy sweets! they make me sweat a lot..

yoko: I do use them, but anything’s fine. I use what I receive from people, I don’t really notice what kind they are. not using any is fine too.

hina: particular ones… I receive a lot from people so I just use those. during my butai I was receiving a lot! so I’m using them now. I’ll just grab any that’s nearby..

5. What kind of towels do you prefer?

ryo: I’m not fastidious about towels. as long as it can be washed with softener, stuff like that. I’m awful with laundry so I have about 50 towels. I don’t care much about the colour either. so I buy them all in bulk, like a bunch a red towels all at a go.

yasu: no preference. ah but it’ll be good if its white. I don’t usually buy coloured towels. white has a clean feeling to it. but for those small towels there’s no particular type.

ohkura: I do have a preference! they’re really cheap though. I have expensive ones too, but I like the thinness of the cheap ones. they’re all pretty old now and have become quite fluffy. when they are hung to dry they turn straight and stiff. I don’t quite like that.. but i like how they feel alive when they’re being dried (laughs). they’re easy to wipe with too.. time to time I buy new ones, when I’m buying I just buy without thinking too much though.

baru: no preference. they’re just towels, so anything’s fine. those I receive from people are fine too…

maru: there’s nothing special, but if you gotta say.. its white? and fluffy to touch.. I don’t wash them immediately.. I think I wash about every 5 times? so my future wife is going to have an easy time, she will be happy! (laughs)

OMG maru, so cute XD

yoko: in particular, I like longish towels. when I was still travelling to Tokyo, at the place where I stayed, there were these towels that I thought were really good. so I started using them, and am still using them now. its been about 10 years.. it feels good to the touch and all.

hina: I receive lots of them too, so I use those. there’s no particular colour I like. but when I use, i take it bottom up (from the pile). cause the top was just washed, so taking it from the bottom, I can make sure I don’t keep using the same stuff!

hina, you’re ingenious! I never think of things like that.. hahaha XD
6. The colour of your toothbrush?

ryo: I won’t remember that! any colour’s fine. but the brush head, the hard part, it must taper off at the end.

yasu: blue. the ones I travel with are blue too. somehow, without me noticing I get myself blue ones.

ohkura: blue. they feel manly, right?

baru: wha..? (laughs) they’re blue. but there’s no particular colour I like.

maru: it was orange.. but Its old and the brush is sticking all over. now, its white. not that I would particularly notice it or anything (laughs). but the hardness of the brush is important.. if its too hard it hurts your gums!

yoko: colour? white I guess? they’re electric.. I used them somewhere and thought they were real good, so I got them myself.

hina: white! its electric.. I received that, too. the one I have now was bought cause the one I received was good, so I went and got the same one.



credit to ACCUSINGPIXELS 

No comments: