Sunday 24 July 2011

SNSD member...Drive A Car!

  

The captions on the pictures totally give it away, but it is Jessica who’s been seen driving around in this car. Fanaccounts say that yesterday, after the girls attended their rehearsal for their second Asia tour, Jessica got into her car to head home. Wow! It's a BMW n it white ^_^

110722 [Fanaccount] Jessica tried to go back to her home by her own car but she didn’t know the way so the manager told her the way. Jessica drove the car to go out and she could drove away around 5 metre and parked. Afterward, she asked the way again… Anyway, she was sure that she wouldn’t get lost this time but!!!! She drove passing by the exit… then she had to drive back again. LOL

Source: @DEFSICislove
Translated by: @taenggyunjae


110722 [Fanaccount] Jessica was really good at driving even if she didn’t know the way to get back to her home!! She also drove passing by the exit!!

Source: processic
Translated by: @taenggyunjae


110722 [Fanaccount] Jessica also set her hair often although she was already in her car.

Source: @processic
Translated by: @taenggyunjae


110722 [Fanaccount] Jessica was the one who got back firstly by her own car, following Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, YoonA who got back by the SM Ent.’s car, Yuri, Sunny and Seohyun.

Source: processic
Translated by: @taenggyunjae


I have to say, Jessica is too cute! It really makes me wonder who else in their group has a license or car. We know that Hyoyeon and Seohyun have their licenses from watching “We Got Married”–maybe Tiffany too by now. (If Tiffany has her own car, I can imagine Tiffany’s car either pink or it’s filled with a bunch of pink stuff)

credit to: FERREROROCHER9



Bonus 2 read:
This is a transcript of the girls at their first official fanmeeting in September 2010, so it doesn’t include the members who have got their licenses since then: Seohyun , Jessica, Yoona (rumored to have passed her test on same day as Jessica).

Kim Shinyoung: There are members who got drivers license, right?

Yoona: Yes. We have 4.

KSY: Who?

Yoona: Please put your hands up!

KSY: Yuri, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, and Sunny.

Tiff: They ignore other members after they got them. Especially Yuri, she always said “I’m capable woman!” (fans laugh)

Yoona: They all drive pretty well. But, I always feel I have to buckle up my seatbelt tight, and make sure I have proper insurance before I take it. (fans laugh) Still, they are better than I expected.

Tiff: Sooyoung drived me recenctly. And I told her to turn right at the traffic lights, and she was like “Why are you telling me now! You should’ve told me at least 500m before!” (laugh)

Sooyoung: Hah, it’s…well, never mind. You can’t understand until you actually drive it. (fans laugh)

Tiff: I have an experience. (laugh)

Sooyoung: (ignoring Tiff’s comment) Well, inexperienced driver usually doesn’t know the streets well, so they have to prepare earlier. If you want to make a right turn, you have to tell me much earlier. If not, there will be so much confusion. Therefore, we could drive only straightforward that day. (laugh)

credit to: JustaTip

No comments: