Saturday 23 June 2018

It's been a while...

Hello guys ^_^v
Long time no see huh ^^
RL really envy me to be more close for updating something I want to blog...well, life was not so cruel to me coz' I still can peek on my blog & updating what I like too ^^' So, there is good news & bad news from me...which one should I tell first?! hmmm...well it should be the good one first, right? ^_^

The good news is,


First, for ANIME lover (I'm sorry if this was outdated ne) about;


The END of Tokyo Ghoul:Re season 1. 

Will be Continue Next Season OCTOBER: FALL ANIME


Second, well...of course about my Ichiban ne *wink* Nishikido Ryo ^_~

Recently he went to Taiwan for his movie & also for his coming tour stage with Kanjani8. Here is some footage of him...

His arriving for his movie promo
 

He does his promo movie
  


He's with his members Kanjani8 for their upcoming concert in Taiwan



 Okay, now the bad news,

Have you guyz heard about one of Kanjani8 members quitting.... details HERE.

May God bless you all ^_^

No comments: