Sunday 3 March 2013

Kanjani8 Safari Cruise

Hello, it's being long ne to posting this ^_^ Well as you all know, SMILE is the best medicine, and I just want you guyz SMILE in your hard daily life ^^ At least one smile per day ^^' There is nothing to loose right?

So, to make you SMILE while blogging mine ^_^ here a video from Kanjani8 that I want to share with. I call this video as 'Kanjani8 Safari Cruise'. Why? This is you guyz itself need to think of it ^_^ Enjoy!


(before they got the job) ><
Hahaha!!!

Their interview 



(after they got the job) >_<

Kanjani8 Safari Cruise


I love them... the way they are... They are so genuine~



a/n: I'm so sorry for a low quality of video *bow* I hope you guyz enjoy it ^_^v

1 comment:

Unknown said...

*CRY*
Thank you so much!
*HUG you so tightly*
I can smile now, Thank you so much!