Thursday 17 May 2012

Ryo in Duet 2010 [translate]

 

A fault finding & praising competition between members!

Eito members are really really close to each other. Just because they are such a group, they should be able to speak up and judge each other!? We had them say out praises and spots they respect, that everyone had shut deep inside, too shy to say it out loud....and,

I just post it only for Nishikido Ryo sake hehehe ^_^ Don't be annoyed with me ne  ^^ I just can't help it =)

Nishikido Ryo
Birthday: 1984-11-03
Zodiac sign: Scorpio
Birthplace: Osaka
Blood type: O

This is what Ryo said to members:

Fault finding:

Yokoyama
There are times he doesn’t listen to what others say. He also plays games too much. There was a time he had work in Guam and he took the trouble to take his Wii all the way from Japan. Are there such 28-year-olds!?

Shibutani
The next time you change your phone model, please don’t forget my contact address (laughs). It was a shock when I called you and you answered “who are you?”…

Murakami
He writes too much documents (laughs). Was there something you just had to write down with all your might? to that extent he’s always making his pen run. Not a computer, he’s still using pens. But his way of holding it is weird! He holds it vertically like a penmanship brush.

Yasuda
He’s too kind. Even when I think that it might be better if he was stricter towards us. So when he sometimes says with a serious look “I’ll hit you”, it makes my heart skip a beat. But it’s also something surprise-like so I always end up smirking (laughs).

Maruyama
Sends me meaningless emails with photos aiming for a laugh! Although, some time there was a photo with the famous Hollywood sign in the background and since I received it out of the blue, it really surprised me “when did you go there!?”. Although I respect the lightness of his footwork, but 90% of the photos are just stupid.

Ohkura
When we go out drinking recently, I get the feeling that your alcohol pitch is getting up faster than before. Please be careful about over-drinking.

Praises:

Yokoyama
When we’re having business meetings and after someone gets irritated - the atmosphere of the place goes bad - he’s able to change it smoothly and naturally; that’s what I think.

Shibutani
When I was searching for a second hand clothes shop and couldn’t find it at all I called Subaru-kun. And then “if you’re around there…” – he explained to me very thoroughly. Well, although at this time he said “who are you”… (laughs).

Murakami
Literally Eito’s “peacemaker”. He manages our shows well, has serious talks with staff and rephrases our mess of ideas accurately. If I were to illustrate it as a company, his existence would be something like the Public relations department?

Yasuda
Sho-chan is an awesome dude! When we were traveling from Shin-Osaka to Tokyo, he said “you’ll drink too, right?” and bought alcohol for all members when we didn’t even ask him. I’ve never met a person kinder than Sho-chan.

Maruyama
Maru-chan is a great dude as well. Well, although no more and no less than that… (laughs). He overlaps with Yokoyama-kun, but he’s a man able to change his stance of being not funny instantly by laughter. On the other hand, there are times I get slightly irritated “he’s not going to make us laugh now…” Ah, no good, it’s not fault finding talk now (laughs).

Ohkura
Always does his utmost best towards anything. When I saw him practicing marching drums steadily by himself, I thought that he’s really a hard worker. And the fact that he doesn’t show others his hard working figure is also cool.


This is what members says to Ryo:

Fault finding:

Murakami
He recently comes late from time to time. Although it’s not that frequent. What else? There are times you forget to flush the toilet, so please be careful about that (laughs).


Shibutani
Impatient. He’s rushing to live. His shyness is also intense and is different from Yoko’s. He completely rejects people he thought it’s impossible to communicate with. He thinks no one knows about this, but the truth is that it is completely out (laughs).


Yasuda
The emotions of his anger after getting irritated at something really shows on his face. But that already has become Ryo-chan’s character~ Maybe there’s no need to change?


Ohkura
The way he sometimes leaves some food behind. All of a sudden he says “I’m hungry!” and starts eating a bento; in the middle of that he starts preparing cup-ramen. But in the end he gets full with the bento alone and gives what’s left to members (laughs).


Maruyama
Lost too much weight. From my point of view, it’s really enviable, but I’d like him to measure his body’s fat percentage at least once. They also say that it’s easier to catch a cold when loosing weight. So I’m worried. Well, but Ryo-chan is pretty healthy anyway.


Yokoyama
He sometimes comes late. Only a little, not enough to cause members’ trouble. When he comes late, he apologizes from his heart to members and all the staff. But if that’s how it ends up, it would be best not to come late at all (laughs).


Praises:

Murakami
The way he devotes himself to his guitar or anything else and sinks into it thoroughly. Not many can retain concentrated for so long. And also – he remembers all the songs from Jr. times and the dances as well! That saves us a lot!


Shibutani
Impatient. He’s rushing to live. His shyness is also intense and is different from Yoko’s. He completely rejects people he thought it’s impossible to communicate with. He thinks no one knows about this, but the truth is that it is completely out (laughs).


Yasuda
His active side (is worth a praise). And also from long ago - the way he eats a lot. I think it’s healthy and really great. There are times he eats 5 times a day. Is also strong at mechanics! He knows all the latest things about home electronics.


Ohkura
He’s handsomely kind. A while ago when we went to a members’ friend’s wedding and everyone started thinking about an afterparty, Ryo-chan said “what are you thinking, not making this guy drink at the happiest moment of his life?” Right, handsome, isn’t he!


Maruyama
Enthusiastic. He has the character to look really deeply into anything he gets enthusiastic about, like mechanics. Like if I ask something about computers, he’d tell me anything. Since I’m inconstant, I’m jealous. 


Yokoyama
Very tough at work and in private! I’m rally jealous about this. I’ve started thinking not to drink in the evening if I have work the next day, but since Ryo-chan is tough, it’s OK for him to drink. I’m very very jealous of that youth.



Hope you liked it! XD




credit to otakuhaspie

No comments: