Sunday 15 April 2012

SNSD - Girls’ Generation individual “I AM.” member posters released

I AM Girl's Generation

At long last the girls’ individual promotional posters have been revealed to the public! It seems SM was saving the best for last You can find each member’s picture with a personal defining quote below the cut!

Taeyeon
Have I…changed? 
Have I...changed?

Tiffany
Always doing my best is my concept. 
Always doing my best is my concept.


Jessica
The 7 years I spent as a trainee swept by like a panorama. 
The 7 years I spent as a trainee swept by like a panorama.


Sunny
I’ve been called Sunny more times in the past 4 years than I’ve been called Soonkyu in 20 years! I’m happiest when I’m on stage. 
I’ve been called Sunny more times in the past 4 years than I’ve been called Soonkyu in 20 years! I’m happiest when I’m on stage.


Yuri
I did fall a lot, but in the end, I don’t give up. 
I did fall a lot, but in the end, I don't give up.


Hyoyeon
I cried a lot because I didn’t like my audition performance. 
I cried a lot because I didn’t like my audition performance.


Seohyun
It was difficult going down a different road from my friends. 
It was difficult going down a different road from my friends.


Sooyoung
Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung is a hard worker. Choi Sooyoung is an ordinary youngest daughter who likes to play. 
Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung is a hard worker. Choi Sooyoung is an ordinary youngest daughter who likes to play.


Yoona
The Yoona inside the TV hides a lot of things. 
The Yoona inside the TV hides a lot of things.





Thanks to plotbunny
credits: iam_movie@twitter, MoonSoshi9@Soshified

No comments: