Friday 30 March 2012

SNSD to Appear on Mecha-Mecha Iketeru

 

This picture has surfaced from the filming of the Fuji TV variety show “Mecha-Mecha Iketeru!.” Our girls will appear on the variety show March 31st in a special 3 hour episode with the famous Japanese comedy group “Ninety Nine.” This should be interesting to watch. I can’t wait to see it considering how many dorky and playful girls there are in the group! And it’ll be even better, especially because the entire group will be together! Look forward to the show!



Thanks to nukem384
Credits: wonderfulgeneration.net

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog& presentation. Keep writing more and more. I voted for your blog and suggested your blog to my friends also.
1998 Mitsubishi Galant AC Compressor

Lybrint said...

Thank U my friend ^_^ I'm glad that U like it ^^

Thank you 4 promoting my blog...such a nice of you ^_^v