Monday 27 February 2012

[translation] Polo 03/12 - EITO

 
Their life are really enjoy ne ^_^ How they can thing about all that stuff hahaha >_< But, that what I like about Eito ^^

During the concert – one thing you would like to apologise for? (domu suimasen ) (play on doumo suimasen!)

Ohkura: during the encore at Sapporo, my zipper couldn’t come off.. so everyone finished changing and came out but I was late! sorry everyone!

Baru: The machinery weren’t working well and the sometimes there was no music, or it was delayed. Sorry about that! But happenings like that are part of lives.. and it gives it a ‘real’ feeling! I kinda like it (laughs)

Yasu: Ah at Hokkaido, I invited the members out for dinner. We were late and the store had to open for us until after its normal opening hours! Really, ‘domu suimasen’!

Hina: During the Fukuoka concerts, the stage didn’t move at the right timing. ‘domu suimasen! (laughs). For a moment we were all shocked, but things managed to move on normally after, thank goodness!

Ryo: Yasu invited us for dinner, and I told him ‘no one can come!’ (laughs). At first it was only me and the manager but in the end ohkura and maru came too.

Yoko: For the first few days, I messed up my dances! There was quite a few new songs this time and I wasn’t used to them yet. I managed to hide them though, I think. Did you guys find out? So sorry!!

Maru: This time, my bass parts have increased, and so have my mistakes…… (cries) I will practice more and become better and better!


During the concert – one thing you are thankful for? (domu arigatou )

Ohkura: Its been a long time since the last concert and I’m thankful everyone was hyper! But, uchiwas saying ‘please grow out your hair~’… please stop that! uchiwas like that shock me (laughs)

Baru: From the stage we can see all the guests who have come for the concert, and for that alone, gratitude gushes out of me. Even though its been a year, it felt like we were able to create something fresh and new. Thank you!

Yasu: Fans coming from far away to see us, I’ve nothing to be more thankful for. And, even though I invited the members out for dinner, it seems not everyone could come. So ohkura, maru, ryo, thanks for coming (laughs

Hina: Everyone who came for the concerts this time, thank you! Firstly, having to travel so far to meet us, I’m really thankful. Throughout the lives, that’s what I keep thinking!

Ryo: During the opening, when the music is playing, from backstage we can hear the screams of the fans. Although its always like this, I’m always thankful. its like, UWAAA ALRIGHTTT its time!

Yoko: Its been a long time, and seeing all those pen lights make me happy! From the stage, the scene looks super pretty. Thank you, everyone!

Maru: I’m thankful for everyone who came! From the top to bottom the domes were filled with people! and we had to add extra shows too.. If the fans are not there, lives will not be possible!



Thanks to accusingpixels
Credit to sorrentoo

No comments: