Monday 23 May 2011

[oneshot] Their story...


Author: [info]lybrint 
Pairing: RyoPi, Pi POV, Author POV (I guest?!)
Genre:
Romance, drama, 
Rating:
G
Summary:
What he thinks is not what it seems (sorry I’m bad in summary) 
Disclaimer:
I wish I can say I don’t want them 
Warning:
Unbeta, hole here and there…sorry…
A/N:
Well I’ll involve in this story just want to be apart with them…In my dream only I can make it ^_^ This is because the story came out from the journey itself…so, it seem that I as third party in this story hehehe Don’t be mad at me ne…I really try to imagine how I can be in this story (^.^)v Oh, my part will be highlight with orange color…


Happiness... Is not like fire works. 
Sometimes it is just the normal splash
so we do not notice its presence
 is ultimately passed in silence.



I’m going to the southeast. It seems the spring will appear there. I love warm place. I go straight to the train station. Journey by train make me feel comfort. I love to feel the breeze from the train window. I go to the counter ticket and by one. I got midnight journey. I wait till midnight come. It must be great journey. 

The train comes as schedule. I get up from my seat and make myself enter into the train. There are not many passengers in this midnight journey. So, I feel good about it. 

I got inside the last passenger coach. It’s my favorite coach when ride with train. Then, I saw there is someone already there seating on my seat. I go near to that person. I can see his tall figure with slim body, seat there facing outside the window. His handsome face so peaceful looks around. He not realizes yet that I approach near to his seat. The stories start from here…



-Hai~

He turns around looking at me with shock on his face.

-Hai~

This is not the time for tourist to travel right now. The atmosphere are little bit calm and peace. 

-Are you travel alone?

-Yup.

-Is late now, rest your body a little bit. This is midnight train, tomorrow morning we can see a great landscape to catch.

-Hopefully. Good Night.

-Good Night.




---------------------~@~---------------------





Next in the morning, when I wake up, the train stop at it destination for other passenger who want to stop there. 
I can see my partner seat is stand next to window train look a round. I get up and try to repair my mess from wake up from sleep. 


-Morning~. I’m Yamashita Tomohisa. Call me Pi. He looks at me.

-Morning~. Lybrint…Nice to meet you.

-Train will stop about an hours. Its better we go out for moment to take a fresh air.

-Em, let’s go then…



---------------------~@~---------------------


First day at the beach. 


Six o’clock in the morning…we go to the beach. It’s not to far from the train station. We stand there look at the beautiful sky in front of us. I enjoy the moment…it feel warm.

-This is first time I travel alone by myself. Suddenly he talks while looking at the wide sea. 

It seems he want to talk about his problem and try to relieve himself. I just stood there in silent to hear. If that can make my partner journey relieve and happy, I’m quite please to listen it. I’m okay with it. Then I heard he continue to what he want to say earlier. 

-After I make an argument, I run off from the house. Leave him alone.

-You leave your lover?

-Yup, my lover Nishikido Ryo. 

-Oh~ what happen?

-Actually its being along time for me to leave Ryo. Try to feel free and looking for the world. I try to breathe freely at different places. I want it badly to see around the world without Ryo beside me. 

I look at him silently. Pi take a deep breathe and he continue his story. 

-Sometimes I can feel when get distance from Ryo, I can see how our relationship created and what the meaning all of it… Ah, the train wants to move. Let’s go back…

He just left and get on the train. He not continues his story… I just follow Pi to the train. Silently. After we get on the train, we take our breakfast. I seat in front of Pi. We order hot coffee. We drink it peacefully. 

The aroma of the coffee makes my brain fully awake. The smell was good! I look at Pi. He starts to seep his coffee slowly. Then I can see he coughs. 

-Bitter! Oh, I forgot to put sugar on it. 

Pi smile at me. I smiled back. 

-It has being long time I’m not poured my own coffee by myself. Pi chuckle. 

After that we just stay silent and enjoy our journey. 

The train move to it destination nicely…The scene outside the train are so beautiful for eyes catching. 




---------------------~@~---------------------


Second day three o’clock at windmill farm.


Third day seven o’clock at green grass. 


---------------------~@~---------------------


On the train, we seat together.

-You look pale…Not get enough sleep? 

-Em, maybe.

We seat silently and it looks better at that moment. 



---------------------~@~---------------------


Fourth day nine o’clock at Central Square. 

It’s already night when the train stop. This time it’s stop longer enough from the previous time. I look around. There is celebration happen in there… so happening. We try to get a look for better place. Then I can see fire work blow beautifully on the night sky. I’m so happy when look at it. Then I can hear Pi talk again…


-It would be wonderful to travel.

-Along way on this journey, you only said about the great world is. But, truly your face is not showing the happiness of it. 

He looks away from my face. I continue…

-The stubbornness has it limits….You already out from home for such a long time now. I think you should go home now.

-Not now…not yet…Each time after the fight, what I hope is the sweet and nice words from Ryo persuade me. However, his tongue remains locked. When I want to go, Ryo remained silent. 

-You know, people heart is unpredictable. For him, sweet talk or lovely thing is not so important to him. 

I look at Pi. He remains silent without looking at me. I continue… 

-You say all this stuff that he is not romantic enough….But, he know how to make your coffee suit your taste with enough sugar. He may be a silent type, but in other angle of view, he really concerned. 

-Then, when I want to leave, why Ryo just nailed himself and not trying to stop me? 

-Maybe he has done the other way around of trying.

Then there is sudden of big fire work blow at the sky. We look at it for moment. Enjoy the vista. 

-Wah! What a pretty fire work they have! Pi face look gloomy suddenly. 

-What with you? Are you okay?

-On my birthday before… I have told Ryo that, I love to watch fire work. But, on that time is difficult to find it because there is no any celebrations happen. I’m not really intend to watch it…just to feel out my thought for relieve. 

Pi look at the sky with sad face and he continue…

-I just want to see if he willing to make my wish come true. I want to know if he is so romantic type of boyfriend. I thought with that way, Ryo will prove it his love to me… but, Ryo just say, there is no use to make a fire work. 

I look at him silently. 

-Just look at his calm faces, I’m thinking that Ryo not really love me from bottom of his heart. Maybe his love for me had gone already. 

Pi flashback his memories with Ryo on that time…

-I runaway from Ryo and hide at a place that he can find me. I’ll wait for him, even in rainy days. My limit of waiting of him drown away little… in that moment I try to give up on him, I can see his body running towards me. 

-He brought the fire work with him? 

-Nope. Ryo just bring me a cup of coffee with flasks with him. He said “Hurry drinks it, or later you get cold.” 

We walk along the bridge while Pi keeps talking…

-That coffee Ryo brought is so hot but enough to make me calm and warm with nice aroma and tasty. By looking at Ryo tired face at that time, I feel guilty by myself because of my stubbornness.

Pi take breathe for a minute he continue…I listening to what he want to say…

-I know, Ryo has try his best to find the fire work that I want to watch…But then, he not telling me any of words what really happen. That time, I can feel that, Ryo, is the true love I looking for. Just to be with him forever. But, I feel the touch of love is losing. There is still discontent that I want to express to Ryo. I fear that our love will end in this days goes by. 

It may also be stubborn attitude is one way to express what we feel. I thought. Hmm… However, Ryo may assume that it’s all offensive. Usually we have unique to love others with own style. But from what I can see here, Pi make hurt others and even he. 

We stop under dim lamp post near the train station. We stay silent waiting for the train continue it journey in any minute. There is couple of people who walk around do their thing. At this time there are not much people at outside of night.

Although you have been travel and smell the air, thousands of miles away…You still not happy with it. 

-Did you know that he still loves you? Why is too stubborn to force him to express what he thought about you?

-You do not understand him. You do not have to help him talk. 

-No, Pi…it’s you…you not realize it until now, huh…While you traveling alone, does you realize you were being trail? I look behind Pi.

Pi look at Lybrint view. He saw Ryo standing behind him silently. 

-Ryo…

-You really have to take more time to understand the way he expresses his love to you. If you keep running away like this, he will still follow you without you realizing it. You always say that he is not romantic and do not understand your feelings. Enough, go back home. He sure is waiting for you.

-Ryo! How stupid you are? I can’t believe that he following me for all this time. Thank you, Ryo. From now on, I’m trying to understand. 

-Well, trains are about to depart. I should keep going…I have journey to get. So, be blessing for what you have right now…take care, bye.

So, that was the ending of Pi journey with me. I hope he will be happy with his love, Ryo.

-END-
-------------------------------------------------------
Okay…this is something new right *smirk* Sorry 4 all this…about my character in this fic ne… I know I’ll be kicking out from others *bow* for this fic…I hope minna, just give me a chance to be with them for the moment *grin* I know it just in my dream only ^_^’ But, I really miss them much… gomenne…

p/s: comment are love from U all ne...minna ^_^

No comments: